Power Maths is a mastery programme designed to spark curiosity and excitement and nurture confidence in maths.
- The only mastery programme perfectly aligned to the White Rose Maths (which we have been using for many years) progressions and schemes of learning.
- Written specifically for UK curriculum classrooms by leading mastery experts from around the world and recommended by the UK’s Department for Education.
- An enriched approach that cleverly combines interactive teaching tools, rich and quality textbooks and practice books.
- A continuous and embedded approach to teacher support and professional development throughout.
- Built around a child‑centred lesson design that models and embeds a growth mindset approach to maths and focuses on helping all children to build a deep understanding of maths concepts.
- Half‑termly and end of year tests to reliably track your children’s progress against Age Related Expectations.
See below for our school maths policies and case study: