Collaborative learning approaches have a positive impact, on average, and may be a cost-effective approach for raising attainment, EEF. We value working in partnership with other schools, both within our local community and beyond.
We are currently a pilot/case study school for the Department for Education (DfE), working in a trust partnership with The Diocese of Sheffield Academies Trust (DSAT).
The Diocese of Sheffield Academies Trust (DSAT) was established in October 2013 as an independent charitable company set up by the Sheffield Diocesan Board of Education.
The purpose of the Trust is to create a mutually supportive family of Church and non-church academies, holding within it both schools that choose to become converter academies and those seeking a sponsored solution.
DSAT is an approved DfE Academy Sponsor. The Trust is focussed on improving the life chances for pupils and their communities in the South Yorkshire region.
We also have strong working relationships with:
- Badsley Primary School
- Seacroft Grange Primary School
Our strategic partners include:
- Rotherham School Improvement Service, (RoSIS)
- Tier 2 NLE support- Department for Education
- Hallam Teaching School Alliance, Notre Dame High School
Learning community schools:
- Aston Academy (ACET)
- Aston All Saints Church of England
- Aston Fence Juniors and Infants
- Aston Hall Juniors and Infants
- Aston Lodge
- Aughton Early Years
- Aughton Junior Academy
- Springwood Junior Academy (ACET)
- Treeton C of E Primary School