Both the staff and Governors are in support of a uniformed dress code guided by the principles given below. We believe this helps create an identity for the school. It may also stop children competing in the “fashion stakes”, as well as proving cheaper to parents in the long run.
- Navy blue sweatshirts/cardigans
- Navy, grey or black trousers or skirts
- Navy, grey or black shorts in summer
- Pale blue or white polo shirts
- Sensible, functional black shoes/black trainers
- Striped or checked gingham dresses – blue
Uniform can be purchased from Pinders (logo/branded), high street/supermarkets retailers (unbranded) or recycled/donated is available at school/ local community centre.
We kindly request that children do not wear denim jeans, denim shorts or tracksuit bottoms.
For health and safety reasons within the school environment, we ask that all pupils wear sensible shoes.
No jewellery (except one pair of small stud earrings or a wristwatch) is allowed.
Indoor / Outdoor
- Team colour t-shirts and navy shorts, the first kit will be provided by the school with a P.E. bag. Children will need to provide dark tracksuit/jogging bottoms and training shoes
- No jewellery, including earrings, is allowed to be worn during any form of physical activity.
Due to Health & Safety reasons, we request that all children must remove their earrings for P.E. lessons.
We recommend that if you wish your child to have their ears pierced, then please do so at the beginning of the summer holidays to enable them to heal prior to starting school in September.